Friday, November 27, 2009

Me? A photo shoot? I guess so!

I a week or so ago I received an email from a friend of mine Erin Reilly. Erin is another amazing person to come out of Boonsboro, MD. After graduating high school she decided to get out of dodge and become a chef. She moved to New York City and began her schooling at the Culinary Institute of America. After finishing her schooling there she moved to the West Coast as a chef for several different celebrities. Some where along the way she found a passion for fitness and after several years as a chef she decided to change gears and move into a different profession. Today Erin is a fitness professional, teaching group classes, boot camps, one on one training, and owns her own fitness studio in Fredericksburg, VA. Oh, and when she isn't doing that she is fitness modeling. So, I digress. The other week I receive an email from Erin telling me that she had just gotten done talking to her good friend and favorite photographer Wen McNally. I guess that some how I had come up in their conversation and Wen end up deciding that when she comes to San Diego in January that she would like to do a photo shoot with me. Kinda cool huh? Nope, I am not getting paid and no the picture will most likely never see the light of day but hey; it's going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment